HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ensuring Plant Safety Health Environment of Henkel Chennai Plant with sustainability focus on energy, water and waste.
- Expert in Risk Assessments and counter measures: ORCA, HOZOP and maintain SHE Requirement of Henkel, ISO 14000, 14001, ISO 50001 & OHSAS 18001 Systems.
- Liaison with PCB, Fire and Health Departments to ensure all the statutory requirements, Statutory Compliance, MIS, Regular improvement based on the PRA/ JSA outcome.
- Conduct regular Safety related training to New Commers, Contract Workmen, staff, operators and Contractual; Manage the emergency / safety committee activities.
- Conduct Audits/Process risk assessments as per national/international standards / job safety analysis for any new process or change in the processes
- Energy/water conservation Management of Scrap Yard Operation and Hazardous Waste Analysis, Near Miss & Injury Investigation Regular Monitoring the Environment, Health & Safety Maintain the STP Operation.
- 100% Honest and Ethical Reporting and permanently closing the root cause of Gaps and developing a culture of safety within the organization