IND, Navi Mumbai, IND, Pune, Adhesive Technologies
VRM TCS Engineer India
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive top projects including new product initiatives.
- Engage and involve in all Sales and Marketing initiatives and programs.
- Specialized training for Automotive after market customers.
- Country Technology webinars with local marketing.
- Local/regional product certifications.
- Be responsible for customer applications, providing technical information and recommending products and methods of use for customer applications in order to develop sales of our products.
- Ensure to be up to date with the newest trends in application technology for the markets served by Henkel VRM
- Be the first customer for new products developed by the R&D department by testing the appropriate application methods for these new materials. Prepare detailed test reports for new initiatives or existing products
- Represent Henkel VRM at conferences, trade shows and meetings regarding avenues of research and new advances.
- Engineering graduate – (Auto, Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical or similar)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Knowledge in vehicle repair maintenance and automotive aftermarket is a plus
- Knowledge of automotive aftermarket repair methods and technologies is a plus
- Preferably hands-on experience in a technical service or manufacturing role in automotive market.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is a must.
- Strong presentation, communication skills, proficient in MS office. (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Prepared to travel (regular short term business trips in the area of responsibility to customers and other facilities)