IND, Chennai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager - Data & Telecom
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
·New Business Development in Identified segment or Customer in Data & Telecom segment
·Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
·Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
·Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
·Establish partnership with design team and initiate approval process
·Identify and target key focus application for replication.
·Collaborate with Cross functional team like Sales, Technical customer service team, product development , Marketing,
·Prepare Market Development programs to grow net sales.
·Participation and coordination of trade shows and events.
·Utilizes Digital Techniques to communicate to and expand Henkel influence in the segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronic and Telecommunication or similar and Master in Business Administration (Preferred)
- Minimum 7-10 years Business Development or Sales or technical Service experience handling data and telecom customers.
- Candidate with good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Competitive advantage gap analysis, Market analysis.
- Experience in Program management