IND, Pune, IO
Sales Engineer IN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors also works closely with internal stake holders like Customer service, Technical services, etc.
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes secondary sales data collection & analysis via Henkel portal system & regular reviews with distributors on a monthly basis.
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes projects in respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Executes order management & payment collection in timely manner
- Executes pricing actions
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Core Sales / Technical service in Auto OEM or Auto Supplier - Paint shop management.
- Preferably Chemical Engineer / Other Degree Holder can be considered with relevant industry experience only.
- Should have prior experience from Metal Pre-treatment, Paint Shop, Large Lubricant companies.