South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Sales Coordination Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support Sales and Marketing
- Analyze and report of customer and competitor information, industrial news clipping, global market and translate materials
- Support customer event like online and offline seminars and preparation of promotion gift and stock management
- Check documents from the customers and import compliance and request for Material Safety Data Sheet and others
- Arrange sample delivery and support real sales samples and lists
- Collect data or information from sales team if needed
- University students at third or fourth grade can apply if able to work for six months
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word) is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred