South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Technical Customer Service Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Adhesive Technical Customer Service team implements strong techniques and various strategies in order to achieve our reputation and gain competitive footholds in electrical market
- Handle technical and application related enquiries from customers
- Provide technical on-site support to customers during product evaluation, qualification and trouble shooting
- Support new material development, data analysis and other assistance in laboratory
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent is required
- University students who are able to work for 6months can apply
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred