IND, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Technical Customer Service
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage the Technical customer Services for Packaging Adhesives business unit in India & Middle East Africa region with special focus on lamination adhesives.
- You will be the link between customer and Henkel for all related packaging adhesives’ applications and process related enquiries.
- You will be responsible for taking customer trials, product validation, testing and complaints resolution apart from supporting the Product development and Quality control teams.
- You will also be responsible for imparting technical trainings to customers and also at the Flexible Packaging Academy at Henkel.
- Graduation in Engineering or Science with specialization in polymer science or packaging.
- Minimum 15 years of industrial experience in the flexible packaging (Converting applications preferred).
- Must possess sound Knowledge and experience in labels, paper converting applications.
- Rich knowledge of substrates, structures and Inks in Flexible packaging applications.
- Have a good understanding of the competitor market space.
- Good presentation & communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in fostering good customer relationships with proved examples of value selling.