South Korea, Gasan, South Korea, Incheon, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Operation Korea Internship Program - Gasan Plant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Adhesive Operation Korea Internship Program accelerates professional development by placing participants in key operations roles during a six months program. Undergraduates or Graduates will be placed in a specific role with goals and deliverables to provide hands-on experience in their area of studies and competence. In addition to on the job learning, individuals will receive technical, project management. A great opportunity to be mentored through learning process whilst being given tangible projects to develop skills. During each phase of assignment, undergraduates or graduates will establish relationships with peers and leaders, learn the fundamentals of Henkel Adhesives Operations systems and be provided feedback from Leadership.
- Energy Balance Calculation
- Process Capability Evaluation
- Process Data Optimization
- Gap analysis of manufacturing process and documentation
- Engineering database creation for all Rancho transfer products
- Photography of package material
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) related job
- Undergraduates or Graduates in Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Able to work at Gasan plant for six months