IND, Chennai, Adhesive Technologies
TCS Engineer Field South IN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation.
- Reports & resolve quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/CAPRIS). Documents all activities in CRM tool (CAPRIS/ACE) and / or in the TCS Lab Requests database.
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes, reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations.
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects, contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals.
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers and report technical results to customers, Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers.
- Responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers, also responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members.
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts, Respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules.
- Any Engineer Graduate (Preferably Mechanical, Chemical & Polymer) with minimum 8 years of relevant experience (Preferably Industrial Paints, Adhesives Industries)
- Good communication skills, Exposure to working on production line.
- Responsible for entire South India (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, AP, Telangana)
- Responsible for Adhesive application identification, Application Development, Customer presentation, Application Trials in Laboratory and at customer line, Technical Product Training, New product launch technical support.