South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Law & Chief Compliance Office
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Assist in basic legal research and contract reviews
- Assist in managing company’s contract documentation database
- Translate low-profile legal documentations
- Handle dispute-related correspondence between courts and local government offices including sending and posting relevant documents
- Monitor and record the affixation of company chop
- Administrative assistance such as processing external legal bills, scheduling meetings, handling expense
- Other assignments given by legal counsel in Korea
- Undergraduates in Law or studying in Juris Doctor is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Able to work for six months
- 6개월 체험형 인턴