IND, Bangalore, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Executive
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Candidate will be responsible for setting up the new ACC (Adhesive for consumers & craftsman) SBU sales operations in one territory/zone of Bangalore city.
- Set up the distribution, appoint and train new distributors.
- Map the hardware, plywood, sanitary, etc. retail universe in the city of Bangalore.
- Drive primary & secondary sales in the territory in line with the business objectives.
- Increase number of retail outlets, maintain high service level,
- Drive visibility of all categories of products and ensure commercial hygiene in the territory & penetration across the territory.
- Conduct end-user meets, demos, sampling and conversion, develop strong trade relationship.
- Candidate with Bachelors degree with minimum 1 year of experience working in the city of Bangalore as front-line sales executive.
- Language skills (Kannada ,English and Hindi.
- High orientation on secondary target achievement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation and communications skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships across teams.
- high on energy and Proven track record of strong execution, systematic planning, commercial acumen and critical thinking.
- Start-up mentality and ability to work in cross-functional teams internally to drive rapid growth.
- looking for candidate from retail sales background from industries like Adhesives, plywood , sanitary , Auto component.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.