At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provides technical expertise in production and process systems
- Manages plant facility maintenance with TPM methodology, defines overall maintenance plans and strategy
- Implements continuous improvement and drives automation to support production efficiency
- Uses innovative technologies to achieve automation and digitalization strategy for production lines
- Works with cross-functional teams, delivers engineering support for capital investment projects throughout the entire project life cycle (from feasibility analysis to the vertical start-up) worldwide
- Coordinates and interacts with company’s preferred suppliers to drive the continuous improvement of “consumer product business” processing units and relevant machinery standards
- Steers and manages projects on-time and within budget and maintains technical documentation updated reflecting the actual status of the plant installations
- Provides accurate and timely technical assistance to support operations with effective and sustainable solutions, by driving the root cause analysis of reported issues, defining the mitigating actions, and ensuring their implementation
- Promotes information exchange between different stakeholders by actively coaching, developing tools, building documentation, and sharing of knowledge