At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Incumbent is responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects.
- Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers Is responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts Respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules