At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for business strategy development, deployment, and execution to achieve Net Sales, Profit, and market share objectives.
- Leads cross functional team members in development and implementation of DPSM distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising results through IRI/Nielsen.
- Leads business planning process by preparing or collaborating insights and analytics to support marketing strategy, template preparation, process communication and execution of strategic customer/sales team planning meetings.
- Partners with Sales and Marketing in launch/product strategies, development, selling materials, execution and monitoring to achieve financial and brand objectives.
- Communicates key strategies, insights, and initiatives between field and internal teams. Initiates and coordinates across a matrix environment to support goal achievement and gain cross functional alignments.
- Actively participates in the development of materials in support of strategic retailer line reviews.
- Monitors competitive pricing in the marketplace and works with Category Management, Marketing, and Sales Leadership to recommend appropriate action on national, channel, and account-specific strategies.
- Creates and communicates merchandising strategy in conjunction with promo and shopper marketing plan to achieve net sales, profit and brand share objectives.
- Active participant in monthly S&OP meetings and provides high-level commentary into monthly forecast process based on monthly account demand calls.
- Leads gap closing initiatives in conjunction with Director of Commercial Strategy