United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Project Manager (PMO)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Acts as project management platform/methodology champion and first point of contact for project team support and guidance
- Facilitates and drives project management processes Continuously reports project status and actively adds/updates issues, risks, and tasks based on knowledge of project progress/status
- Continuously improves delivery by sharing lessons learned from similar projects with the project manager and team
- Supports with the development of project business case, charter and ensures appropriate signoffs
- Supports with preparation for decision meetings such as steering committee
- Performs project health assessments and raises concerns to project manager and/or escalates to sponsor/PMO as required
- Facilitates end of project reviews
- BS Degree,
- 3 - 7 years' experience in project management
- PMP Certification Preferred
- International work experience a plus
- General business knowledge and operations, finance, etc.
- Process/program management,
- Project coordination,
- Project planning
- Agility, collaboration, market and customer Orientation
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular