United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Financial Analyst Logistics Controller
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate and contribute to accounting closing activities
- Review, Analyze and evaluate the performance of the cost of transportation and storage
- Presentation of financial information to provide reliable information for decision making
- Develop and contribute to the projection of transportation cost results through business and market information
- Monitor all transport and storage activities and ensure compliance with all applicable Henkel corporate
- Standards Alert and advise on risk and opportunities related to cost and expenses
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-2 years' experience in Finance / Controlling
- Cost Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills ERP systems (SAP)
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular