At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for facility maintenance management and electrical-Instrument & control system technical support of the whole plant.
- Maintain facility system in good condition.
- Ensure all facility maintenance activities are carried out smoothly.
- Provide professional service and cross-functional support such as training, maintenance, renovation, validation and etc.
- Automation and facility-related project implementation.
- Continues improvement and cost-saving to meet company requirements.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Follow company SHE policy and procedure to ensure daily activities compliance.10%
- Plan, implement and coordinate all PM and emergency maintenance tasks on related facilities to ensure production activity. 30%
- Ensure all maintenance records and filing are well documented and trackable. Involved in operation Capex project management.25%
- Respond to and follow up requirements from related departments25%
- Other assignments from supervisor.10%