At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages development and implementation of the Henkel Adhesive Technologies global supply chain strategy. The scope of work includes e.g., ~ 900k order lines per months, ~ 30k ocean shipments; ~ 150k customers
- Manages development and implementation of functional strategies for supply chain i.e., Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory management, Logistics
- Manages and tracks progress / escalates as needed the global portfolio of supply chain projects
- Leads global change projects and transformational initiatives (e.g., technology selection and global roll-out; functional transformations including design, skills assessment, process redesign, business case definition, change management, upskilling)
- Collaborates with top / senior management on all aspects of the organization’s supply chain policies and initiatives
- Performs internal and external analysis / analysis of future scenarios to assess future business developments
- Gathers outside-in input regarding best-in-class supply chain developments