United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Engineering Intern/Co-op- Summer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications.
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products.
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications.
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization.
- Currently enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year in a Bachelor’s degree program in an Engineering discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Able to begin in the Summer of 2023 (June 5th) for 6 months.
- Good basic computer skills essential (MS Work, Excel, Project), AutoCAD experience a plus.
- Attention to detail, excellent problem solving, and communication skills.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term