Internship Brand Management Adhesives Technologies (d/f/m) - Starting February 2023
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Gaining Marketing and Sales insights in an international work environment
- Conducting market studies and analyses, consolidation of results
- Supporting the team in marketing & digital projects & operational topics (content creation, activation)
- Cooperation with different departments and stakeholders (internal & external)
- High diversity of tasks and a high learning curve
- Creative use of economic knowledge in managing projects in a dynamic and exciting environment
- Active students of business administration preferable with focus on Marketing and Sales
- First practical experience acquired through internships
- Very good communication skills in English; German and other language as advantage
- Advanced PowerPoint and Word skills; excellent Excel skills
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Project Management and analytical skills
- Experience in Digital Marketing and tools
- Well-structured and precise working style with high performance orientation
- Full-time internship for a period of 6 months, starting February 2023
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- A gross monthly salary in line with the market of €2,333 on a full-time basis, in the case of a compulsory internship a gross monthly salary of €1,348 on a full-time basis
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.