Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship Global NRM Playbook & Tool Internalization
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Working side-by-side with the biggest Henkel markets globally, the intern will be part of NRM team in Global Customer Excellence unit for Henkel Consumer Brands
- Support in developing NRM playbook, tools & dashboards
- Together with global NRM process expert deliver strong NRM insights via tools, analytical modeling & dashboards maintenance
- Working closely with senior management on developing category optimizing profit strategies
- Performing extensive data driven NRM analysis of the market performance on different NRM levers
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields, e.g., mathematics, economics
- Advanced writing and communication skills in English and ability to navigate in an international environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required (Power BI and Excel modelling skills can represent a plus)
- Ability to plan work and set priorities
- Strong analytical skills to manage complex data
- Self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented person
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.