Australia, Frenchs Forest, Finance
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work under the supervisor of a senior team member to obtain knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Work on process improvement ideas approved by management using business intelligence tools
- Assist senior team member with month end closing activities
- Participate in finance projects identified and led by country or regional teams
- Prepare reports and analysis as required
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance/Accounting, completed or studying toward Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Experience in advanced MS Excel skills and business intelligence systems (Power BI, Python, Tableau etc.)
- 6 months to 2 years work experience in finance/accounting
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to collect, evaluate and interpret data in statistical and narrative forms
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.