At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Independently handle demand planning process, be the owner of demand alignment meeting, improve and optimize demand planning process continuously.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Controlling to deliver a realistic and unbiased rolling forecast based on assumptions/analysis across planning horizon for relecant products and customers.
- Strong data analysis skills and analytical thinking is required. Provide clear analysis to cross function to achieve alignment in forecast process.
- Review the top bias (sales performance vs forecast) in order to take actions, adjust the demand and statistical model improvement where it is necessary. Drive improvement in forecast accuracy and bias.
- Co-ordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant / foreseeing variances and refine the forecast (model and demand) to reflect updated Sales and Marketing assumptions
- Using APO DP/SNP tools to co-ordinate rolling 18 months demand vs supply. Close demand-supply gap by collaborating with SP.
- Close communicate with local and global supply planning team, to ensure right production arrangement (quantity and deliver timing);Communicate priorities and expedite delivery when plan indicates shortages will occur.
- FG inventory management: Inventory as % Sales, safety stock, OOS & daily production scheduling review, stock allocation for key customers, stock allocation between CDC & RDCs, stock aging and over-stock analysis.Ensure low inventory and high service level on local variants of the standard product range
- Weekly / monthly reports and S&OP continuous improvement.
- Manually adjust allocations where necessary to support business development.
- Project/System Implementation, including Demand Sensing, Safety stock parameters and etc.
- Planning team overall reports including FCA, M0 sales, Stock sufficiency, Y status, etc.
- Potentioal to grow:
- S&OP process monitor and continuous improvement. Act as S&OP meeting facilitator, collaborate with Sale D, MKT D and Controlling to deliver monthly S&OP process to delivery key decision making.
- Leadership in overall demand planning process, personal development and potential for team leader.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Demand Alignment Process 40%
- Communicating Forecast to Multi-Functional team 20%
- Forecast Accuracy Continuous Improvement 20%
- Sales and Operations Planning Process 10%
- Supply tracking 10%