At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Our GBS+ Bratislava is now enlarging its Administration Solutions & Support department for Team Assistance team. The team is providing administrative support on remote basis for top management located in Henkel Headquarter in Dusseldorf and its affiliates in Amsterdam, Vienna or GBS+ Bratislava. Become a member of this growing team and take your part in building up your professional career in area of administrative support for international top management.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Calendar management connected to planning & scheduling of meetings and/ or managing the mailboxes (responding to e-mails, distribution of various materials, etc)
- Travel arrangements and related administration such as organization of VISA, booking of hotels and flights, car rental, travel expenses reports, etc
- Support with ordering process either internal for purchase orders, ordering office supplies and/ or Henkel products’ samples for external conferences
- Support to the individuals, teams and/ or project teams in various Microsoft Office applications such as update of presentation in PowerPoint (visual), support with collection of various data in Excel files, creation and/ or maintaining of SharePoint Team Sites as a team collaboration platform, creating polls and surveys in MS Forms, etc
- Events coordination for virtual and physical conferences with internal and/ or external participants including all necessities
- Team support and work with peers from other teams to develop actions plans that encourage cross functional cooperation
- Support with creation and update of internal communication materials (poster, info e-mail, etc)
- Administrative support during the various project stages in cooperation with project lead and/ or designated person