Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
IT Business Consultant for Time-to-Market Processes (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide innovation solutions to improve business processes end-to-end
- Identify opportunities and elaborate solutions by using new technologies as well as evolving industry best practices
- Design concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes
- Support the full BizDevOps lifecycle of a product/IT application
- Ability to write technical specifications or new technical user stories
- Configure applications during the lifecycle
- Excellent university degree in information management, information technology, computer sciences, business informatics or economical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience as an SAP Consultant, IT Application Consultant or Business Consultant (d/f/m) in an international environment
- Experience in project management activities
- Experience in SAP ERP modules (e.g. SAP SD, PP, MM, PPM, NPI) and involved SAP Master Data is required; experience with Time-to-Market and product master data governance processes is appreciated
- Knowledge in SAP Business Processes and their steering by Master Data objects is appreciated
- Excellent English language skills and a good understanding of the German language
- Exceptional initiative and decisiveness and strong analytical thinking
- Effective communication and persuasion skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.