Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Social Media Listening Researcher (with German language)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
To the team of 6 Social Media Researchers in Bratislava, we are looking for new fresh wind to enable the business grow by uncovering and understanding consumer needs and usage behavior hand in hand with market trends and strategic opportunities. Our team is key player for Henkel´s Global Consumer & Market Intelligence.
As Social Media Listener, you will have a reach on:
- Conducting social media listening by building research queries in digital analytical tools and uncovering patterns and trends in online conversations
- Preparation of desk research by searching, consolidating and analyzing existing internal or external data
- Identifying key learnings and translating them into consumer insights utilizing storytelling and engaging visualization in PowerPoint
- Creating presentations and providing recommendations for internal clients (Marketing, Sales and R&D departments)
We are ready to provide everything you need for onboarding and your further professional and personal development with us. To make it effective and the start easier, we expect you to have:
- Fluent English and German (C1 - written/verbal interaction with international stakeholders)
- University education or proven experience in Market Research, Sociology, Marketing, Communications
- Be comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Be skilled user of PowerPoint, with the ability to create slides and charts that convey key research findings
- Passion and interest for social media (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, blogs, forums, consumer reviews) will help you with faster onboarding to the position
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.