Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Marketing – Hand Dishwashing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the brand management team in the development of brand strategies and their implementation through launches, relaunches and promotions as well as in the communication activities
- Independent preparation of market, competition and consumer analyses
- Taking over own projects (e. g., from the area of online management or the creation of promotion mechanisms)
- Getting familiar with the diversified, interdisciplinary daily routine in brand management, including participation in various meetings, market research and collaboration with agencies
- Contributing to strategic projects with top management involvement
- Student of economics with first successfully completed semesters with focus on marketing
- First practical experience through previous internships advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of English (German is an advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- An above-average degree of independence and ability to work in a team
- Open-mindedness as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- Passion for marketing and communication
- Availability starting as of now (ideally for 6 months)
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.