Hungary, Budapest, Henkel Consumer Brands
Customer Service Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist the customer service team in daily business (order creation, prepare reports, SAP data updates, implementation of product launches, different administrative duties)
- Cooperation with sales and marketing teams
- Cooperation with customers regarding any incoming requests (eg. invoicing, overdue questions, complaints)
- Support in case of any delivery related issues
- Students with ongoing full-time and active studies
- Active student status for at least 1-2 more year
- Reliable usage of Excel, Word, SAP knowledge is advantage
- Reliable knowledge of English and native Hungarian
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Precise, well organized, communicative, and creative personality able to work both in team and individually
- Work for 25-30 hours/week in Budapest (flexible working time)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1600 HUF/hour, up to gross 2000 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Yearly 3-4 Henkel product packages with a value of appr. 100-150.000 HUF/year
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.