At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages, leads and reviews program of related projects.
- Develops and maintains balanced innovation project basket to meet program revenue and profit targets for innovation.
- Ensures alignment of program with global business plans, technical / customer roadmaps, positioning, risk analysis and mitigation plans.
- Identifies potential key gaps and develops alternative solutions in cooperation with Global PD Lead in order to meet the business targets.
- Provides regular updates on program progress to various premiums and decision bodies.
- Monitors activities on project level within the innovation programs with the individual project managers.
- Organizes and leads program meetings.
- Monitors project team meetings run by project managers.
- Monitors adequate quality before launch, confirms cross-functional alignment and supports launch of product in manufacturing when needed.
- 1st Day Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (4% matching)
- Competitive Pay
- Eligible Yearly Incentive Bonus
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Parental Time Off