At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This position is for Muang, Chonburi location
- Join Henkel’s Digital Transformation and contribute to our commitment to Sustainability
- Close collaboration with colleagues in other countries of region
- Preparation for a fast-track development in the organization to become our leaders of the future
- 18-month trainee program providing a broad overview of the role and tasks of operations and supply chain management at Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Three phases of 6 months, including responsible tasks and projects in the production in our plants, to build a deep insight into the different functions of operations and supply chain through rotations and able involve in cross functional projects
- Introduction to different supply chain and related functions like digital business, procurement, and sales to build a broad understanding of the organization
- During the program you will benefit from:
- Individual trainings, development plans, a high level of visibility, mentor’s guidance, network with senior leaders and other trainees globally.
- Permanent contract, a competitive salary, and a guaranteed position after the program based on satisfying performance
- Upon completion of the program, you will be placed in a responsible position across the operations and supply chain organization at one of our regional locations where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will provide you with a wide range of career opportunities