At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This position is responsible for managing and coordinating material flow from procurement through the production process to product shipment. The individual selected for this position will work cross functionally with other departments to meet customer demand with the goal of maximizing operational effectiveness and profitability
- Responsible for production planning of specified production areas.
- Understand and effectively use SAP and additional system tools to manage the material requirements plan to create and maintain valid production schedules.
- Work closely with Procurement, Operations, and Quality to ensure timely receipt, release, and consumption of materials.
- Monitor and optimize inventory levels to achieve customer serviceability while meeting financial objectives.
- Clearly communicate production schedule, priorities, and customer order delays to appropriate departments.
- Support plant inventory reduction efforts through review of safety stock levels, OSMI inventory, and blocked stock inventory.
- Work proactively to optimize Supply Chain operations through creative solutions acting alone and/or on teams.
- Understand and request changes in bills of materials, master recipes, and material master data using MRP in SAP.
- Drive operational excellence and provide Supply Chain expertise to other functional areas.
- Run reports as required to support role function.
- Attend, present, and actively participate in meetings.