At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Acts as a project management platform/methodology champion and first point of contact for project team support and guidance
- Facilitates and drives project management processes (e.g. risks and escalated issues calls, change requests, etc.)
- Continusoly reports project status and actively adds / updates issues, risks and tasks based on knowledge of project progress / status
- Continuously improves delivery by sharing lessons learned from similar projects with the project manager and team
- Supports with the development of project business case, charter and A4 and ensure appropriate sign-offs
- Supports with preparations for decision (body) meetings such as steering committee
- Performs project health assessments and raises concerns to project manager and/or escalate to sponsor/PMO as required Facilitates End of Project Reviews (EPRs)