Portugal, Lisbon, Henkel Consumer Brands
Brand & Trade Marketing Manager- Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Development of local marketing strategy for brands & contribution to development of local sales and pricing strategy
- Marketing input for local masterplan
- Set-up of “Marketing-Mix” for own brands, esp. define portfolio, price, promotion and placement strategy, in close cooperation with sales
- Development and execution of trade marketing and promotional strategy for brands (in cooperation with sales)
- Shared P&L responsibility, steer Marketing budget
- Optimize marketing processes
- Close collaboration with international marketing and implementation of marketing activities
- Development of Innovation Plans in collaboration with international teams
- Academic Background: Min. Management degree (Master degree if “Bologna degree”)
- Experience: 3-5 years in FMCG Marketing with solid experience in brand management
- Lisbon based (incl. out-skirts)
- Fluent level of english and portuguese
- Strong FMCG marketing and brand management knowledge
- Strong financial/business mindset (P&L thinking)
- Strong understanding of retail business
- Results/solution oriented
- Strong presentation and communication skills and good influence capability
- Team player/relationship manager (ability of building partnerships with business stakeholders (Sales, Customer operations, Supply Chain, International marketing teams, etc.)
- Good capacity of focus/define priorities (capacity of dealing with high workload and high-pressure environment)
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.