At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Join the global Operations & Supply Chain team of Adhesive Technologies and shape it into a future-ready organization
- Lead the development and execution of organizational change programs based on developments inside and outside the company, with a focus on people development, capability building and strategic workforce planning
- Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current and emerging business needs of the Operations & Supply Chain function. Evaluate current capabilities, identify gaps, and prioritize development activities.
- Lead the detailed design and delivery of skill-based development programs and related transformation, ensuring integration with HR processes, building management commitment and using structured change management methodologies to drive acceptance and embed mindset of skill-based development across the organization
- Motivate the organization to develop their capabilities and fulfill their personal potential. Build capabilities elsewhere in the organization through mentoring and other informal methods.
- Develop the newly created global Management Traineeship for the Operations & Supply Chain organization to an harmonized best-in-class talent acquisition program, via effective collaboration and strong indirect leadership to the team of regional program managers
- Act as subject matter expert, consulting internal stakeholders on organizational excellence topics as well as establishing and improving related methodology, standards and tools
- Collaborate in an interdisciplinary and international environment with numerous stakeholders (Operations & Supply Chain leaders, HR, Strategy) across the global organization