At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide technical engineering support to our end users, distributors and sales staff relating to products, applications, industry, and equipment.
- Lead projects with a global reach, requiring communication within Application Engineering worldwide in cross-functional teams.
- Primary responsibilities are technical leading on developmental and commercialized products by optimization of material application processes, and direct interaction with customers to troubleshoot and solve product and process-related problems.
- Solve technology-specific problems associated with entire product lines and/or product classes by novel approaches to application process development.
- Apply extensive technical expertise in a lab environment, including obtaining client requirements.
- Directly interact and communicate with external customers and respond to customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on projects/technologies for internal teams, management, and customers.
- Design and implement test plans and/or experiments to develop the technical data needed to support the use of Henkel Product technology.
- Identify new opportunities for product development and work with development project teams to bring these opportunities to the market.
- Support road mapping of technology/business development.
- Provide technical training to Henkel staff and customers.
- Travel with sales representatives to develop a first-hand understanding of customer needs and application details.
- Provide technical customer service to customers Via Technical hotline & Web inquiries Submit qualified leads via the ACE system.
- Provide Technical support for Loctite equipment – Training system requirement scoping, commissioning & in-field support.
- Build, maintain & deliver technology/industry training for both Application Engineering Teams and sales teams, including classroom, demo, New Product Introductions, deep dives & refreshers.