At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This position covers from Leicestershire, Norfolk to Hertfordshire and Essex.
- Develop a deep understanding of Styling market through analysis and competitor activity.
- Preparation and delivery of seminars and technical support, as well as in-salon training to high value clients on product information and training of customers, guaranteeing the proper use of products according to Henkel quality standards.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationship with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Support with NPD, assisting with the coordination of internal processes related to set-up and design of new products.
- The coordination of internal processes related to set-up and design of new products.
- Help develop and execute best practice to deliver brand objectives.
- Work with the digital team to create local digital assets across styling brands and ensure the brands are at the forefront of digital opportunities (social media, e-commerce, brand websites).
- Help coordinate with the Sales and Category team to influence key launches and sales promotional activity.