Germany, Düsseldorf, CEO Office
Internship Group Strategy
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be a part of the group strategy unit, which is consisting of the corporate strategy department and CEO office and works on strategic topics for Henkel
- Learn how to analyze markets and competitors
- Play an active role in developing strategic options for the Henkel group
- Prepare the strategic dialogue with our business units
- Get the chance to become a fully integrated team member and to support our top management by developing strategic concepts as well as providing ad-hoc information
- Be involved in the day-to-day business
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related studies with major focus in strategic management, controlling/finance, international marketing or similar
- First practical experience, preferably in consulting, business development or strategic controlling
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Strong international background with a deep understanding of corporate processes
- Initiative team player who enjoys working in a challenging and exciting environment
- Availability for six months as of July
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.