At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating the digital strategy in cooperation with the PR & Communication Manager. This role is accountable for online content, and representation using the right channels (websites, social media channels) to increase brand awareness, engagment, and loyalty for the brand JOICO.
Influencer marketing as content generation (including assisting with photoshoots) complement the scope of tasks.
- Be the ‘go-to expert’ for everything ‘Social Media’
- Write and develop commercial content for our websites and social media channels ensuring that online and offline communcation materials & assets trigger the right reaction at the target audience and are visually attractive and‘on brand’
- Be responsible for Community management
- Identify suitable trade and consumer influencers and guide them in their work.
- Plan and schedule postings.
- Develop mailings– working closely with internal designers and external agencies.
- Analyze campaigns and channel performance
- Share best practices with the internal organization as well as with selected clients and the US communications team
- Monitor social media trends
- Closely collaborate and network with key internal stakeholders (Brand Marketing teams, eCom team, Designers, Education Team) to achieve defined goals
- Represent the EMEA Communications team in meetings with the Global brand holder (proxy function for the PR & Communications Manager)