United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Key Account Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Key Account Manager is a remote position, solely focused on driving the e-Mobility initiatives of a top automotive OEM in North America.
- Responsible for developing & executing strategic sales objectives, while also identifying new business opportunities.
- Understand customer priorities and develop joint innovation roadmap.
- Coordinate commercial activities across steering units & regions.
- Be the voice of the customer within Henkel. Able to influence SBU/marketing strategies and create key account plan with customer priorities top-of-mind.
- BA/BS degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business, or related discipline. Candidates with meaningful experience in key account management and tier 1 OEMs, in lieu of a degree, will be considered.
- Self-starter, comfort with ambiguity and able to meet situations with agility.
- Experience in a b2b Sales, Business Development or Account Management role, with a focus on value and solution selling.
- Previous automotive, electronic or related industry experience preferred.
- Candidate must be located, or willing to relocate to the Detroit area.
- Exceptional sales, presentation, and communication skills. Able to effectively manage and triage competing priorities.
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time.
The salary for this role is $97,900- - $139,300. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular