At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Delivers KP of NES and PC% of paper packaging adhesive business.
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers.
- Follow up closely with customers to provide accurate monthly sales forecast, customer demand forecast and manage a healthy stock level of respective products.
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective ACE projects.
- Manages respective distributors including defining strategy, making distributors action plans and supporting them to achieve Henkel’s target.
- Manages profit of respective business by relevant actions (price increase, price defense, pricing negotiation, value selling…)
- Support marketing activities (seminar, exhibition, online media, ...) to build Henkel’s brand and promote new Products/Applications/Technologies/Solutions/Innovations.