United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Orlando, FL, United States, Tampa, FL, United States, Atlanta, GA, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager-Southeast (Aerospace)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Key Account Manager is a home-based position that will have a global focus, and is responsible for developing & executing strategic sales objectives while also identifying new business opportunities at Henkel's largest key aerospace accounts.
- Push upstream solution selling/collaboration and translate customer priorities into a joint innovation roadmap.
- Coordinate commercial activities across steering units & regions.
- Channel all internal resources needed for success (including. key account top management sponsor)
- Be the customer expert, influence SBU strategy and business plan as well as Innovation and marketing strategy by contributing with customer insights.
- Develop key account strategy with Key Account team, align with Steering Units, Marketing and product development and motivate team to exceed financial and joint innovation goals.
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business or related discipline preferred. Will consider candidates with significant Aerospace KAM in lieu of a degree. Structural and electronic applications.
- Experience in a b2b sales Business Development or Account Management role, with a focus on value and solution selling is required.
- Previous Aerospace or related industry experience is required.
- Require candidates who currently live in the eastern United States or who are able to travel frequently to the state.
- Excellent sales, presentation/communication skills Knowledge and experience of Value-Added Selling.
- Able to travel and average of 25%, depending on location of candidate.
The salary for this role is $101,800.00 - $142,600.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular