At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drives and executes market and customer activation strategies within current and new markets
- Co-develops brand strategy (brand position, brand equities development)
- Executes inbound and outbound marketing strategy
- Plans, executes and controls annual global marketing communication plan focusing on key market campaigns and innovation launches
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new paths of business and communication channels
- Supports and drives implementation of series of market and customer activation related topics in line with overall business strategy
- Supports external short and long term marketing comm-n to capture market trends and impact growth and awareness profitability globally Utilizes innovative communication channels to engage with various customer audiences
- Develops overall content strategy
- Develops global messaging, positioning, campaigns, promotion and product launches
- Manages social media globally; manages and develops digital backbones e.g. PIM & DAM, website
- Measures and reports ROI of campaigns and initiatives
- Provides framework and guidance for execution in region(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Strategy, Engineering or related technical field preferred.
- 10 years or more B2B experience in Marketing and Communications required.
- Strong ability in conceptualizing, planning, executing, and evaluating full spectrum of communications deliverables, including lead generation, digital marketing, media engagement, sales tool development and content creation.
- Content creation, for example sales enablement tools such as collateral, white paper with differentiated messaging and value proposition that appeals to the targeted B2B persona.
- Proven campaign development and execution records in the areas of new product launch, key product/application/vertical market promotion
- Knowledge with integrated marketing and communications strategy and plan including LinkedIn campaign, paid campaign, tradeshow, PR and content marketing
- Proven project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful, Analytical with meticulous attention to detail, translate business and marketing strategy into an actionable plan.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, influence and communicate effectively with all levels of management and different cultures.
- Creative, innovative and team-player.
- Hand-on experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred) and account-based marketing.
The salary for this role is $87,500.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.