At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Facility Manager is responsible for the leading and delivery in the area of Facilities Management, Real Estate, Security Management, Resilience , Health, Safety and Sustainability. He / she is also responsible for representing infrastructures department to Henkel internal and external stakeholders, coordination of infrastructures team and KPIs reporting in line with local legal and Henkel internal regulations.
You will be responsible to lead and coordinate in terms of security, safety, health and environmental aspects.
- Oversees and controls the implementation of the, standards, policies and guidelines related to the topics within the scope, identify areas of improvements and initiate projects.
- Develops and maintains strategic, sustainable and effective working relationships with internal and external (authorities, regulators, suppliers, professional associations) stakeholders.
- Leads operations and projects in infrastructure services including Hard, Soft and User Services, Safety, Security, Fleet, etc. to support daily tasks
- Identifies, initiates, and leads local projects within allocated budgets to provide and maintain optimal working environment.
- Oversee the execution of global and regional strategic projects related to Real Estate, Facility Management, Security, Resilience and Sustainability in his/her country.
- Coordinates the response to potentially high impact events in his/her country: Emergency Management, Crisis Management, Threat Management, Duty of Care.
- Participate and contribute in communication and promotion of Infrastructure Governance team towards local population.