At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
• The Director, Logistics Steering, NA will be leading a team of 5-7 highly capable individuals. You will be responsible to create a long-term Logistics strategy that will include:
o Leading our cost savings & efficiency program
o Developing insightful analytics
o Tracking Logistics cost / monthly P&L and be accountable to explain variances vs. budget
o Create a systems strategy to integrate / standardize our systems
o Lead projects that will optimize our Supply chain network
o Focus on Customer logistics initiatives to enhance our partnership with our commercial team on topics related to cost to serve
• Responsible for developing and implementing a multi-year strategy to deliver cost savings and service delivery improvements. This includes collaborating closely with global and the local teams to implement large company-wide initiatives across a highly complex logistics system
• Oversee major process improvements in process and digital transformation across the logistics fulfillment workstream that improve operational excellence, deliver quality and cost-effective solutions that exceed consumer expectations.
• Influence activities across all aspects of the end-to-end supply chain, including internal and external resources to ensure best in class cost, service and customer satisfaction.
• Build cross-functional, end to end forward looking capacity planning tools and processes to proactively identify and address operational logistics constraints within the end-to-end supply chain
• Provide leadership on Logistics processes and tools across the enterprise
• Build a clearly identifiable high-performance culture within Logistics team that embraces operational excellence, lean methodology, sustainability and an E2E mindset
• Represent North American business needs with the Global Supply Chain functional teams, as well as influencing prioritization and investment to drive maximum return for the business
• Be a Liaison between the transportation and warehousing execution teams to represent a holistic Logistics view