At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Key member of the site engineering team.
- PM of the CI projects in Dragon.
- Cross-function work.
- Expert of the production process.
- Contributor of the production lines’ CI group.
- Take full responsibility of the entire lifecycle of the projects in Dragon Site.
- To define the project requirement & scope, deliverables, and objectives in line with the Henkel Engineering Management Policy.
- Lead the feasibility study, PRA, validation process and front-end engineering design.
- Supervise the construction which must comply with the local regulation and Henkel Safety Requirement.
- Support purchasing department for the procurement on the technical aspect.
- Work together with the internal stakeholders, manage the expectation and work out the engineering solution.
- Management of the out-sourced party.
- Fulfill the other tasks that assigned by superior.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- SHE management 20%
- Lead projects moving forward 40%
- Initiation of the CI opportunities 20%
- Technical support 10%
- Other teamwork 10%