At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Registration of chemicals in the EU and other regions (REACH, Wassergefährdungsklasse, Biocides, … )
- Participation / lead of product safety projects
- Ecologocal product safety consulting for internal customers
- Expert evaluation of the safe use of chemicals as ingredients of Henkel products
- Representing Henkel in national / European associations and in contact with regulatory agencies
- Commission and monitor the conduct of standard guideline studies and tailored ecotoxicology and (bio)degradation studies these at Contract Research Organizations
- Monitor emerging regulatory concerns in the environmental product safety arena, and propose potential solutions with an eye on the societal acceptance concerns
- Actively participate in interdisciplinary scientific projects within and outside Henkel