At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Product development chemist will focus on new product development for automotive applications, provide technical support to customers, and provide manufacturing scaleup support.
- Work well in the team environment and work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Understand automotive applications, market trends and customer needs.
- Ability to lead new product development projects independently. Self-starter with can do attitude.
- The Product Development Chemist will develop innovative adhesives, coatings and sealants for automotive market applications.
- Lead and manage automotive projects independently. Deliver projects on time on budget.
- Propose and develop adhesives and coatings solutions which are strategically aligned with market and customer needs.
- Engage in the patenting of innovative work.
- Make technical presentations at customer meetings and conferences.
- Collaborate with suppliers and research institutions to develop new technologies.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, business, and quality teams.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Leading and managing adhesive product development (ADP) projects including milestones and timelines 50%
- Collaborating with cross functional teams, IPM, marketing, sales, and manufacturing 15%
- Collaborating with customers and suppliers for innovative solutions. Presenting new product at customer meetings and conferences 15%
- Engaging and contributing Henkel adhesives and coatings platforms with sharing and learning 10%
- Lab operation, equipment, raw materials, safety, internal and external audits 10%