Spain, Montornes del Valles, Adhesive Technologies
Technical & Process Engineer - Aerospace
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Collaboration on the design, development and implementation of new chemical production processes for Aerospace sector
- Support technical department in production transfer and production trials
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- University degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Interested in production and industrialization processes, and lab test validation
- Experience in chemical processes
- Knowledge in quality standards will be valued
- Fluent English and Spanish
- High command of MS Office package
- Willingness to work in a team and able to travel
- Teamwork player
- Good attitude and entrepreneurial mindset to propose new ways to work in production
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.