At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
In this critical role, the Supply Chain Manager will work alongside Supply Chain and Operations teams to drive Strategic Initiatives and Critical Supply Chain Processes. This position will work across functions and global regions to drive Supply Chain Performance and results.
- Responsible for the Monthly Supply Review Process, including rough cut capacity planning and long range planning
- Drive Key Metrics such as Service, Inventory Optimization and Production Schedule Adherence.
- Lead Annual Strategic initiative Projects defined by the Site Leadership Team related to Cost Savings, Performance Improvements and Change Management.
- Supports cross regional projects within Supply Chain.
- Conducts data analysis to support the Supply Chain and to drive performance in targeted areas.
- Supports the management of the various planning, control and order fulfillment functions of the supply chain:
- Raw Material Buying / Planning
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Plant Inventory Control
Onsite presence in Rancho Dominguez required multiple times per week.