At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Working in a friendly supportive team environment at our Seven Hills Adhesives site
- Manufacturing Adhesives following batch sheet instructions.
- Monday to Friday rotating shift roster - you will start on day shift and once trained (approx. 3 months, will move to rotating shift and receive a rotating shift allowance)
- Ensure quality, safety and production goals are met.
- Provide support to the production and warehouse team as required.